Analysis of the Multiple Data in the Information SystemNicolas Ancion*
Received: 01-Jun-2022, Manuscript No. to social-22-69877; Editor assigned: 03-Jun-2022, Pre QC No. to social-22-69877 (PQ); Reviewed: 17-Jun-2022, QC No. to social-22-69877; Revised: 22-Jun-2022, Manuscript No. to social-22-69877 (R); Published: 29-Jun-2022
A very important aspect of an organization that provides healthcare services is a fully functional and successful information system. A successful hospital information system can contribute to quality medical services for hospital patients. This treatise presents an evaluation of the information system of the Chios Hospital “Skylitsio”. The survey was conducted using a questionnaire consisting of demographic questions and questions measuring the factors of the DeLone & McLean success model. Participants in the study were 71 users of clinical information systems. Cronbach’s alpha reliability tests, descriptive statistics, and other data analyzes were performed to investigate the relationships between the factors of the successful DeLone & McLean model.
Based on the results, information system users are happy with it and find the system convenient and easy to use. 21st Century Technological and Technological Advances, especially New Geographic Information Systems & # 40; GIS & # 41; Technology, offer new and unprecedented opportunities to combat the effects of crisis situations and emergencies. Computerization and development of GIS has enabled digital visualization of space for interactive analysis of multiple data in the form of models or simulations. In addition, computerization that leads to new qualities of database management requires continuous updating of computer hardware and software. This study examines the impacts of GIS commonly used in Poland and selected examples of impacts.
Genome information is the key to achieving true personalized medicine. Nevertheless, access to this type of information needs to be controlled for advanced data protection and security requirements. Although there are several genomic information formats, MPEG-G was initially envisioned because it contains metadata and protection and provides a hierarchical structure for organizing the information contained. The proposed modular GIP AMS architecture provides secure and controlled access to genomic information that helps improve personalized medicine, as described in this article.
From April to May 2019, a cross-sectional study was conducted with 386 heads of 83 medical facilities in 10 selected districts in the Amhara region of northwestern Ethiopia. A single population formula was used to estimate the sample size taking into account the ratio. The data utilization is 0.69, the margin of error is 0.05, and the critical value is 95% CI, 1.96. The final sample size was estimated to be 394, considering 1.5 as a design effect and 5% no response. Study participants were selected using a simple random procedure. Descriptive statistics averages and percentages have been calculated. In this study, we used a generalized linear mixedeffects model. Adjusted odds ratio (AOR) and 95% CI were calculated. The variable 0.05 with a p-value of & lt; was considered a predictor of the daily use of health information systems [1-5].
Advances in genetic/genomic and translational research are driving advances in molecular diagnostics, personalized therapies, and monitoring. Healthcare professionals and governments are committed to establishing governance, implementing structured and interoperable representations, and leveraging genetic/genomic data to support precision healthcare approaches through the Medical Information System (HIS). It is recommended. Clear regulation and careful legislation are also essential for the security and protection of genetic/genomic test data. This article presents a review of the Turkish National Health Information System (NHIS-T) for the interoperable presentation of health data for genetic testing.
Conflict of Interest
The author has declared no conflict of interest.
- Lopes FRL, Monteiro KS, Santos S, How data provided by the Brazilian information system of primary care have been used by researchers. Health Informatics J 26 (3) (2020 ):1617-1630.
- Gomes J, Romão M, Information System Maturity Models in Healthcare. J Med Syst 16(2018):42(12):235.
- Thanos L, Gallos P, Zoulias E, Mantas J, Investigating the success of "Asklepieio Voulas" hospital information system. Stud Health Technol Inform 27(2021)281:620-624.
- Yazdanian A, Ayatollahi H, Nahvijou A, Oncology information system: a qualitative study of users' requirements. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 1(2019):20(10):3085-3091.
- Balis C, Tagopoulos I, Dimola K, Moving towards a blockchain-based healthcare information system. Stud Health Technol Inform. 4(2019)262:168-171.
Copyright: This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.