Rights and License
Please find the rights and licenses in MathLAB Journal
All articles published in MathLAB Journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Author’s Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third-party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
- User Rights
MathLAB Journal's spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License., which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.
- Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- Copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article,
- the right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in MathLAB Journal.
If other authors jointly prepared the article, Corresponding author of the paper warrants that all co-authors have authorized him/her.
This agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. To such extent as legally permissible, the author waives his or her right to collect royalties relative to the article in respect of any use of the article by MathLAB Journal or its sublicensee.
MathLAB Journal will publish the article (or have it published) in the MathLAB Journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed and MathLAB Journal has become obligated to have the article published. MathLAB Journal may conform the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing, and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers.